The first LegalTech meeting fully dedicated to the use of information technology in legal services. The event is free.
Program of the meeting
1) Legal Tech – from technology supporting lawyers to technology allowing the provision of legal services – Tomasz Zalewski, legal advisor
· Review of current and anticipated uses of information technology in legal services
· New law, legal disruption, legal hackers – how technology is shaping the legal profession
· Barriers to implementation of technology tools – customer needs and market realities
2) Case study of using artificial intelligence in software for the legal profession – prof. Henryk Rybiński (PW)
3) Artificial intelligence in law – dr Michał Araszkiewicz (UJ), dr Tomasz Żurek (UMCS)
· Presentation and discussion of current achievements and directions of research related to artificial intelligence in law
· Potential uses.
· Opportunities and risks.
4) Machine learning in contract analysis – case study – Jarosław Piotrowski (Contractchecker.co)
The meeting is moderated by the Ewa Fabian, adw., research and commercialization specialist Research and Analysis Department CZIiTT PW.
The meeting will be followed by some networking.