LegalTech Polska was established in May 2017. Since Autumn 2017 it operates in a form of foundation.
Presentation in English about the Foundation’s activity: LegalTech Polska – who we are what we do September 2019
LegalTech Polska is an initiative dedicated to sharing knowledge and support of projects related to
- “Tech for Law” – the digitalization and the development of technology used in the provision of legal services and
- “Law for Tech” – legal aspects of using technology in business and daily life.
LegalTech Polska organises meetups, shares knowledge and facilitates the development of legaltech community in Poland.
Since 2019 the Foundation updates the Legaltech Polska Catalogue of legaltech tools and services available for Polish lawyers.
LegalTech Polska is an initiative for lawyers and any person interested in new technology.
• lawyers from law firm,
• in-house lawyers,
• businesses using legal services,
• businesses planning to provide services or products to the legal industry,
• investors planning to invest in such projects,
• individuals interested in pro-bono legal services provision,
• individuals interested in digitalization of legal services and the justice system,
• academics engaging in the above topic,
• everyone interested in the legal issues related to technology.
Tel. +48 502 18 45 96
Also, please consider joining the LegalTech Polska Group at the MeetUp site.