LegalTech Polska was established in May 2017. Since Autumn 2017 it operates in a form of foundation.
Presentation in English about the Foundation’s activity: LegalTech Polska – who we are what we do September 2019
LegalTech Polska is an initiative dedicated to sharing knowledge and support of projects related to
- “Tech for Law” – the digitalization and the development of technology used in the provision of legal services and
- “Law for Tech” – legal aspects of using technology in business and daily life.
LegalTech Polska organises meetups, shares knowledge and facilitates the development of legaltech community in Poland.
In 2018 Legaltech Polska published a report on the use of IT technology by Polish lawyers.
LegalTech Polska is an initiative for lawyers and any person interested in new technology.
• lawyers from law firm,
• in-house lawyers,
• businesses using legal services,
• businesses planning to provide services or products to the legal industry,
• investors planning to invest in such projects,
• individuals interested in pro-bono legal services provision,
• individuals interested in digitalization of legal services and the justice system,
• academics engaging in the above topic,
• everyone interested in the legal issues related to technology.
Tel. +48 502 18 45 96
Also, please consider joining the LegalTech Polska Group at the MeetUp site.